This blog will have a new focus. Up til now, the blog has been pretty much only on Open XML. However, now I am going to go much wider afield. Over the years I’ve gained some experience and insight into certain aspects of being a developer, and I’m going to start blogging about them – things like:
- How I use PowerShell as a developer
- My own approach to coverage testing, and why it is different and better
- My approach to learning new programming languages quickly
- Using screen-casts for intra-team communication – and how to create screen-casts super quickly
- How I currently use the cloud as a development tool
I’m also going to discuss some of the more philosophical aspects of being a developer – I’ll even discuss what I did before I worked at Microsoft, and how and why I ended up doing what I’m doing.
And I’m certain I’ll discuss things that I haven’t contemplated yet.
This is going to be fun.